- Beyond Collaborative Learning
- From practice to praxis
- ICT CPD Landscape Review
- ICT delusions: Plus Ça Change?
- Is teaching a technology, or is it more than that?
- Learning in Liminal Spaces
- Learning in Liminality
- Online forums as resources for teacher professional development
- A Learning Community
- The Role of Web-based Communities in Teacher Professional Development
- A City Learning Centre
Communities of Practice
One of the most powerful ways of changing our thinking about how we teach and learn is to experience for ourselves the power of collaborative experiential learning. Few teachers have had the opportunity to learn in this way, and this creates barriers for those who want to change their pedagogy. By collaborating with their peers and other professionals, teachers are able to model the projects, environment and learning experiences they want for their classes through a blended learning experience. This model of continuing professional development can have a significant impact on schools, pedagogies and professional philosophies.